About Us

Adenco Construction was established on the 1st of September 1993 by founding members Bes Bezuidenhout & Danie Jackson.

Starting with humble operations and just a few employees, specialising in both overhead & underground reticulation projects, the company grew from strength to strength with honest, hard work, commitment to quality and reliability. Today it is still the same ethics carried by each of our employees which is the key to our success & favourable growth in the past 21 years.

In April the 1st of Adenco’s Branch Offices was opened in Knysna (Southern Cape) followed by Hermanus in 2007, Springbok (Northern Cape) in 2010 and Wadeville (Gauteng) in 2010.

In 2015, Bes sold 25% of his shares to Merdeka Power which together with the 26% ownership of Machimana Infrastructure Company, takes the black ownership to 51%. Adenco is now fully transformed and one of the most empowered electrical construction companies in the Cape and in South Africa within its sector.

We are a CIDB 9EP graded company and a Level 2 BEE contributor registered with all the relevant authorities such as Eskom Western Cape, Provincial Administrations, Local Authorities; Neotell and so forth.

WHO WE ARE

View the whole team from the Directors to the Project Managers

GROUP STRUCTURE

Each Project Manager specializes in one or more of the disciplines in accordance with their field of experience and expertise.

SUPPORT FUNCTIONS

The Project Engineers are also supported by a fully set up; well-resourced and equipped support function

Comments are closed.